Sharing the RVing experience with America on TLC

phencer911

Hi my name is Vernon Loud. I full time RV with my wife, 4 kids, 3 dogs and 1 hamster. Discovery's TLC channel has been filming us traveling full-time across America for the last year.

Our series titled SIX FOR THE ROAD starts the 29th of October 2008 at 10/9c. We want this to be a big success so the non-RVing people can better understand how great it is to RV.

Please visit our website at www.ourloudfamily.comand sign in to get the latest updates on the show.

May all your paths in life lead to happiness,

Vernon Loud
www.ourloudfamily.com
on Discovery's TLC 29th Oct 2008

DL Rupper

Re: Sharing the RVing experience with America on TLC

Hey phencer911, welcome to the forum. I'm just sorry you waited to join our little forum until you wanted us to watch your show.

C Nash

Welcome to the forum Vernon. Will be waiting to see the show. Hope you hang around to offer advice and share you camping adventures here on the forum.

phencer911

Please don't be sorry. It is never too late to discover a great website and make new friends no matter what the motivator. Every person responds to something that they are motivated by. So it is a great thing that the show got me your direction. I love this site. I am still a newbie on the road and have alot to learn. It seems that there is alot to take in aroud here.

May all your paths in life lead to happiness,

Vernon Loud
www.ourloudfamily.com

Please do help to spread the word around about the show as this will help to get some positive exposure abuot RVing out there. This lifestyle is awesome.
:laugh:

jetboat

RE: Sharing the RVing experience with America on TLC

looking forward to the new show.what a experence for the kids to see different walkes of life.