shopping for first travel trailer

cruzanhr1

:question: Have been researching(fancy word for reading and browsing) and believe I have found the travel trailer I would like to buy. It is a Sunset Creek by Sunnybrook. Weight is an issue 8000lb capacity on my 2004
F150. Dealer recommended about units 6500lb or lower. Any input appreciated. Ken

C Nash

Re: shopping for first travel trailer

Welcome to the forum cruzanhr1. Sunnybrook is a very good rv IMO. GTS here on the forum sells Sunnybrook and will be able to advice you on whether your F150 can handle it.

H2H1

welcome cruzanhr1, I have owned a Sunnybrook and it was great. The only reason I sold it was to get a MH. As Nash stated Ken will be very fair with you.

cruzanhr1

Ken thanks for your reply. I was actually on your web site last pm. models 26rl and 299re are the one we are most interested in. my wife said it has to have 2 doors. She is the boss. There are lots of questions I would like to ask you but being in Ga. I do not know how feasible looking at homes that far away would be and I do not know how fair it would be to pump you for info and be buying it down . The dealer I have been talking to at Peco RV has been informative and not pushy but another source of info would be appreciated

My name is Ken too ha ha.

H2H1

Hi Ken from GA. I am from GA also. I have met ken and his wife,Linda and his help. They are very family operated business and honest to the core. I talk to him almost every night.I met him on this forum and a friendship was formed I have purchase several items from him an have not been disappointed. His trailers sell them selves, he just does the paper work. U can pm me if you like for question about Ken if u like :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

brodavid

welcome to the forum Ken,
We talk with Ken alot also, just finished getting his reply from one of my many questions, I am thinking of a Amerilite from Ken and I am in SC

Shadow

Welcome aboard Ken. We live in Texas, and have ordered things from GTS. And ask him questions all the time.

cruzanhr1

RE: shopping for first travel trailer

Just wanted to tell everyone :) :) :)
I know why you have such nice things to say about Ken . His pricing was fair and honest and help me realize that the pricing i had got here in ga was also fair. i do not have enough wiggle room in my finances to make it feasible to make the drive but i hope to someday stop by and say hi and thank him in person. real happy I found this site. Hats off to you Ken. Ken

H2H1

well Ken from Ga. I know that we all are on a budget and unless you save more than 500 in the price, it would have been worth the trip. But I still think you WOULD have gotten a better deal from GTS. JMHO. JUST REMEMBER SERVICE AFTER THE SALE. There is none any better than Ken :cool: :cool: :cool:

H2H1

Ken from Ga. just where in GA are you located? I live just out side the county of Columbus GA in Midland .