skeeters

G

well i don't know about all of u ,, but the skeeter population has grown this month,, and worse than in mid july ,,, but it's not a rain thingy ,, we have not had any in 3 weeks ,,, and my pond is dry ,, but they keep coming and biting ,,, i know i will get flack about the west niles virus and stuff ,, but i was just wondering ,, all of u in the south ,, away from water getting the same results ???

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

C Nash

Re: skeeters

Not bad here yet Rod but there was a west nile victem in Birmingham last week.

G

bummers ,, and to think they (skeeters) are water born and water needed to breed ,, hmmmmmmm

LEN

It's all those RVers dumping their gray water and peeing in the trees. LOL

LEN

C Nash

Now you done it Len :eek: All those tree huggers will want RVers banned :laugh: :laugh: They will accuse us of killing trees :laugh: :laugh:

vanole

I've noticed the same here in Va Beach and we have had very little rain. This has worked for me. Last year we were inundated with the pesky things. I broke down and bought this yardshield (by Echo) gizmo for your yard. It hooks up to a power blower (I don't have and echo but and el cheapo). It lays down a fine mist that you point at the ground and in and around shrubs. Sounded like a bunch of bull but I have to say this thing works. Set me back $99. Juice that goes into the backpack runs about $18 a bottle. Well worth it if you ask me. Lasts about 8-10 days with no rain then have to do it all over again. With rain of course more frequently.

V/R
Jeff

H2H1

no problem here, if we do we catch them and send them to Greenback TN where they don't last long. As the blood is old and tried so they die real quick. :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :bleh: :approve: :evil:

C Nash

Hollis, being an old mechanic and shop owner I really know what is causing all them skeeters at Rods. ;) It's all them old tires that we hold on to laying out in the weeds with water in them. :eek: :laugh: ;) . Them things will hold water from last years rain :laugh:

H2H1

DL did he get over dose on diesel fume and needed resuscitation of fresh blood :laugh: :laugh: :approve:

utmtman

Up in washington we had them bugging us in may and june than nothing now they are back again and people are saying its cuz we are raining again and in July there was little or no rain.

DL Rupper

Hmm, I was wondering why it flew off zig-zaging and hit the RV. I thought it died from contact with the RV.

C Nash

New warning out "All skeeters bite DL at your own risk" or you might be destined to a live of traveling and smelling diesel fumes :laugh:

HMMM, DL said that skeeter was zig zaging. All travelers beware if you see a Dogde zig zaging because you then know DL has been smelling the fumes again :laugh: :laugh: ;) :evil: