slides won't go out

d69zcam

My slides worked perfectly yesterday evening. The 5th wheel is sitting in front of my house. When I went out this morning, 8 hrs. later, nothing, they wouldn't move!! I checked the fuses w/a tester, all ok, the circut breakers had none that were tripped. Then I checked the slide panel, all the wires had power, again checking w/the tester. I used a wire to jump over the switch hoping that would give power to the slide, nothing. I did hear a clicking sound and traced it to the relay in behind the front storage door and thought, I found the problem. It is a Ford relay, so, I went to Ford and got a new one. I plugged it in hoping that I found the problem, again, nothing, just a clicking sound again!! I just bought this 5th wheel from a private owener five weeks ago and am finding issues with it, but nothing that can't be fixed. It is a 31' Sea Breeze, model 2031. The batteries are charged very good. All the lights are bright in the unit. I am thinking whatever the relay drives, that may be it, but what? Can someone give me some help, please!! Thank you, D.

LEN

Re: slides won't go out

Check your grounds if you have power and the relay is working then you may have a faulty ground.

LEN

Triple E

Question: How many slides do you have and do they all work off of one switch? Also, are the slides in or out? :question: :question: :question: :question:
:8ball:

Winston

On my R-Vision, the battery must be charged for the slide out to work, even when using the 110 v hook up.