slow night

C Nash

Re: slow night

• Hurricane Gustav drives up oil prices Might have know it wouldn't take long for a reason to raise the prices

:angry: :angry: :angry:

G

i read that today in the paper ,, what will they think of next ??? a chicken dies in the coral sea ,, and all the sea oil rigs had to go and search for it ,, now they need to up the oil prices due to the chicken :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Btw ,, what the heck was a chicken doing in the coral sea anyway ,, surfing??? and why would we need to go search for it ??? oops forgot ,, it's an oil barans chicken so sorry :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Sorry guys and gals, but these hurricanes in the gulf are nothing but trouble for the rigs and other platforms out there. There is no way to evacuate personnel once one of them gets too close.

They don't leave anyone out there, and they turn all the valves off at the seabed or something like that.

The supply stops.

H2H1

not his hat he is holding, maybe his wallet as it's going to get fatter :laugh: :laugh: now that they are shutting down the rigs and gas goes back up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Tex, I know they have to get those workers and barrels off the rigs and I'm glad they do. One life lost is too much to pay for getting cheap gas. Guess I was was just talking about the irony of it. Seems as though ever time gas starts down something comes along to hike it back. Hope if it comes ashore around here we will just get more rain. All along the coast pay attention and get out if it's headed your way.

G

hey,, Nash don't forget ,, it's a holiday ,, another reason to increase the prices :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Darn Rod, beings as though ever day is a holiday I plum done forgot about Labor Day as another reason for price gouging er I mean hike since I don't want to make Tex mad. :laugh: :laugh: ;)

TexasClodhopper

I don't get mad, Chelse. I'm sending you a discount coupon good in all 50 states on a barrel of crude oil. Have fun! :clown:

We're not looking forward to this Gustav thing. When one of them starts aiming at us, all plans go on hold. Right now we don't know where it's going.