SO WHO IS GETTING THE MONEY???

G

RE: SO WHO IS GETTING THE MONEY???

Not us ,, that is for sure ,, steve ,, i think tex might have a hand in all this ,, :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: u know come to think of it ,, have not seen him around on here for a bit HMMMMMMMMMM ?????? :evil: :evil:
No reallly i am JK around ,, but i am sure they could address that ck to all of us here on the forums :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool: :clown: :clown:

TexasClodhopper

Re: SO WHO IS GETTING THE MONEY???

"... to the question of whether motorists pay more per gallon to the government than to oil-company profits, we can say only this: The answer depends ..."

Informative article, but pointless.

One thing that always gripes me in reading the news about "oil companies" and how much money "they" make is that we have few ways of knowing what any business "makes."

And most people have miniscule understanding of the accounting that goes on in a business and possibly less knowledge of their own accounting.

Bring up a news story about those evil "oil company profits" and everyone's an expert.

H2H1

oh boy, that got his panties in a wad. But, when THEY advertise BILLIONS in profit, it does get everyone attention when we are paying high price at the pump. I AM NOT AND EXPERT JUST A CONSUMER PAYING HIGH DOLLAR AT THE PUMP. This is JMHO.

Triple E

Really the whole point was to get Tex going. :laugh: :laugh:

No, just think of how many gallons of gas is sold each hour. Just think how much tax is put into the bucket of the government each hour, just on fuel alone.They keeping asking for more.

This week in Idaho and Washington two people won the Mega Lottery, 380 million dollars. Between the states and the feds they keep 210 million. They just keep asking for more. :disapprove: :disapprove: :( :dead:

Oh I nearly forgot, yesterday congress cut their budget by 5% for a total of 35 million. WOW!!!