Solar Panel replacement

H2H1

OK here is my problem and I hope someone can help me out. A few weeks ago while at the Atlanta Race Track my solar plane was lifted off mt MH. I have been trying to replace it but can't find the the right one. The nearest RV center told me to look for the solar power box and get all the information off of it and they would see if they could order me a new panel. So my question is,, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA AS WHERE THIS WOULD BE LOCATED? It is not in the area where my power supply is at and I have not seen it near my converter. So I am lost any help would be appreciated Thanks

H2H1

Re: Solar Panel replacement

I know Ken, but I was told yesterday that I need to replace with something that is compatible with what I had. That is why I was asking if any one knew where the charger was located on the MH. Once I find where the charger is located and get the model and serial number off of it we can get one that will work with the charger. Stand by and as soon I can get the information we can order one.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Solar Panel replacement

Remember, I talked to the company that made the panel, they gave me the part number and I had to go thru Coast to get it. They did not say anything about having to know the charger...