Some input on stack-able washer & dryer

pipelineextreme

I need some input on a washer & dryer. Does anyone have some advice on which brand to get. I have been up and down on the net with no real good reviews. One person will say it's the best thing since fresh bread. And the next says steer clear. The only real info I've found is that a stack-able would probably be best for us. Being that I can wash and dry at the same time. Another thing is the best bang for the buck. Some of the prices out there are insane. If anyone out there has some input it would be much appreciated.

Thanks JIM :question: :question: :question: :question:

Triple E

Re: Some input on stack-able washer & dryer

The washer and dryer take up a lot of storage. But if you really need them and you have the room then go with the stackable. Like you say, wash and dry at the same time. Brand?? I would go look at a upper end motor home and see what it has for a washer and dryer. Not sure if this would help but would point you in the right direction. Good luck.

:8ball:

outdoors4ever

you can get a whirlpool from forest river i beleive, i saw them in the Puma trailer at the show.

nifty9

RE: Some input on stack-able washer & dryer

Hello Jim we have the washer dryer combo unit It is a good machine not sure on name dp in storage at present till next month.My wife finds it more practicul than using public laundry. can do laundry when ever and go about your activities,Wehave not needed the dryer yet,just hangin shower area. They say to make you are hooked to sewer before you begin.Or have emty holding tanks .These do cost about $3000 new but have seen them at the local rv stores

pipelineextreme

Thanks for the info folks. I decided to give my local RV place a call. They had a set of splendines and he shot me a good price. I guess sometimes the best deals are not always on the web. But the fellow was real informative about different brands. An add plus to it all is I have an appointment on Thursday to have some other stuff looked at. And he is going to install them.
Thanks for the info folks
JIM :) :) :) :)