Space Shuttle Launch Dec 6

DL Rupper

Re: Space Shuttle Launch Dec 6

Not Good. The launch was scrubbed until 4:09 PM tomorrow. Hopefully it will go. We are scheduled to leave here Sunday. I stayed 2 days extra just in case. I'm a good boy scout (be prepared). ;)

G

I knew it ,, he already has connections with NASA ,, so we'll be reading in the paper's soon ,, local fulltime rver helps NASA with launch ,, but the booster wre made by Cummins ,,, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I hope DL: is still in the joshing spirit ,,, if not ,,,, then we all will be in for a hackling ,,, bty DL i'm feeling left out ,, u'r not picking on me as much :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :(

C Nash

Glad to hear that you made it down DL I have been taking up for yu while you were off web. :laugh: Tried to keep Rod off your back :eek: . Are you going to watch from manatee or go to one of the parks in titusville? Hope it gets to go tomorrow. Worth the wait. Where will you go from there? great national park at Salt Springs which is around 100 miles inland. Half price if you have golden ahe passport and real nice. Thank we paid 14 dollars with pass.
Rod guess we will have to pick on someone else now. Lets see who's gone now :laugh:

ARCHER

I think the launch is not going until Sat. We have been lucky enough to see many launches and unlucky to see some bad ones also. It is still a majestic sight to see/witness. Check the NASA web site for exact time of rescheduled launch.

G

RE: Space Shuttle Launch Dec 6

Hey DL u know what they say ,, if u get to see everything in this life ,, then it wouldn't be any fun ,, not trying to put u down or anything ,, just sorry u missed the shuttle thingy ,,, bty i respect u too much to say anything that might offend u ,, or anyone else on this forum,, also myself have never seen a shuttle launch ,, except on tv .. but i did witness some goos missle launches ,,, :approve: :) :) :)

G

:cool: I hope u did not take the last most as MEAN :( :eek: :)

ARCHER

If your around in early Jan, I think they are now shooting for the 9th of Jan 2008. We are about 20 miles south of the launch pad, but can see it go up (no details except if you can follow it with binoculars). They are something to see. Especially a night launch.

DL Rupper

Going to be in the Panhandle come Jan. Probably can't see that far. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ARCHER

Hey DL,
You know your gonna be cold up there in the panhandle in Jan?? While in the Corps, I was stationed at Jacksonville Naval Air Station for ordanace training it was "cold" in Jan and some in Feb.
Make sure ya got a lot of LP for furnace and the small electric space heaters are nice and clean.
And, no your not gonna be able to see the launch from that far away.
Merry Christmas and Have a wonderful New Year.