spring cleaning

krautdog

My campground opens this Wednesday and I'm taking a vacation day on Friday to get the camper cleaned up and ready for the family to come out in the evening. I wanted to take a poll and see what everyone uses to clean the outside of their campers. I bought a bottle of something from the evil empire (Wal-Mart) last year and it was alright but I'm curious to see if there is a brand that more people prefer.

Cheers!

DL Rupper

Re: spring cleaning

Reliable from Kenneth at GTS works really good. Full strength it will take everything including the old wax off. ;)

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: spring cleaning

krautdog - 4/11/2008 10:49 AM My campground opens this Wednesday and I'm taking a vacation day on Friday to get the camper cleaned up and ready for the family to come out in the evening. I wanted to take a poll and see what everyone uses to clean the outside of their campers. I bought a bottle of something from the evil empire (Wal-Mart) last year and it was alright but I'm curious to see if there is a brand that more people prefer. Cheers!

This stuff (Reliable) is suppose to work really well and you can order it directly from this WEBSITE LINK . :)