spring weather in winter

G

OK i know some of u are in the real winter ,, snow ,, ice and such ,, but here in TN ,, and i know GA ,,, we been in the upper 60's to 70's :eek: ,,, but have gotten alot of rain ,, my point is ,, does any of u that have stored for the winter ,, feel the need to go somewhere ,,, due to all the spring like weather ,, i know i sure do ,,, but one prob ,,, my MH is kinda stuck ,, not really ,, but if i do try to move it ,, it will sink for sure ,,, but like alot of u ,, we are heading back down in temps ,,, spose to be 16 here ,, on Monday :angry: ,,, anyways just thought i would ask if any are getting the spring get up and go blues :) :)

C Nash

Re: spring weather in winter

Looked out the window today and saw green grass coming back out. :angry: If the grass gets green I'm a going. Stayed outside all day in short sleeve shirt. Dadgum gnats done come back :angry: Dog got hit by a car :angry: cloudy and foggy :angry: haven't heard from my doc on the stress test :angry: sore from the treadmill :angry: wife got the crud :angry: weatherman said it would be back in the 20s next week :angry: beetle bugs out in droves again :angry: thought I took them all to Texas :laugh: but all in all all is well :approve:

H2H1

OK Rod, you know we all are sitting on our rear end waiting for spring, and the weather isn't helping at least not in my area ,it was 78 today. I am going to pull off the cover the MH tomorrow and leave it off. I have notice that moisture is under the cover, as it did last year and I had a lot of mildew that was a PIDA to get off. So off it comes. AND YES I WANT TO GO

C Nash

Now Hollis I was wondering what PIDA means but don't tell me :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: You know you are not going anywhere since that new grand baby just got here. :laugh: