Spring

whitey

I'm Looking forwad too SPRING: Brrrr it's cold in Mississippi. Sure would like to see the green, green grass. :) :)

C Nash

Re: Spring

32 here in Al tonight but the snow didn't come as the weathermen predicted :angry:

big bilko

You all seem to be shivering .We have to suffer over 100 degrees tomorrow. Much too hot to wear UGG BOOTS.OH BOY. regards BIG BILKO :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Trevor,
19 in Va this morning and that will be our high temp. Might get above freezing by mid next week. Send some of your 100 degree this way and I will send some of this back!!

big bilko

G,Day Kenneth, We get our share of cooler weather as well but nothing anywhere near freezing. Over 100 degrees is not all that much fun if you are a worker,Retired and lazy like me is not so bad lolling around the pool ,But one can only drink so many beers.The idiots are about again with the extreme conditions lighting bushfires. 2 have already been caught. We are off Monday for a 2 week cruise around New Zealand which should be great.Hoping your weather warms up and you can thaw out. Regards from Down Under. BIG BILKO :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

H2H1

BB that sound like a great trip.We are looking at the cost for an Alaska cruise and land tour up through Denali. But we will have to add to the account for a flight to Seattle WA or Vancouver. :( :( :( , but will I think we will plan for a 2011 trip and have it paid for before we go. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whitey

Been looking for two days for my long johns, Come to fine out that woman throw them in the Garbage last spring. Now don't DAT beat all and it 11 deg this morning.

H2H1

Just tell Carolyn to go get you another pair, that is if she want you to go out side and work. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whitey

Hey Hollis: I guess i will forgive Sweet-thing, She is getting along in years, and it looks like it may warm up a Little next week. I'm thinking about going camping if it dose warm up.

whitey

Well i'm siting out here in giddyup, watching it snow a little bit this morning
She done fro-zed up on me and here i'm am wanting to camping next week, Sweet thing said she thought that
i should go and see head doctor. Trying to take a bath in a number 3 washtub is hard on and 74 year old man.
I want to thank you.

H2H1

74 YEARS YOUNG, that in it self is a great compliment. My sweet thing is turning 66 tomorrow... Now you can always stand up and have her to pour water over your head to rinse off the lye soap. Just kidding I hope you able to get out real soon. My first trip out this year will in March, we are heading up to Atlanta to watch the races. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whitey

My sweet thing will be 70 in a few weeks, now i done went and ferget what i was going
to tell you. maybe it will show up in a day or two.