STARKE FL KOA-DONT GO THERE

mjstef

ebraider, Thanks for your support. We were totally full this weekend. Had 2 camping clubs in + 2 dozen hunters and 60 of our regular snowbirds. Our regulars know the kind of operation we run. We have been booked for the season since July and have a long waiting list. This past summer is looking good too. We were up around 20%. Vista's post's i assume were dumped for being uncivil.

cpo3

Wait just a minute are you good people who own the KOA camp ground trying to tell us that buychevys is a local car salesman :cool: , if thats the case I am on your side because as we all know when has a car salesman ever told the truth :evil:

OurComV

I am really new to this forum and have never had a prob. at any CG. Wife and I are 35, kids are 6 and 8, dog is a beagle (barks very little but can get excited) We have been doing this for only 3 years, 8 trips a year, 2 are full week vacations. I have seen guest asked to leave and for good reasons. I also have noticed most of the larger CG we have been to have some ex/wanabee/drill/camando doing the check in. Whats up with that??? This guy is usualy not a real people person. Other than ants and driving Golf carts I have no complaints :)

Jeff and Melinda in Va (OurComV)

wuzudon

Hi Guys! How is everything back there in FL? Havent been there since March but will be home soon! I don't know why these people have problems with the Starke KOA I worked at the hardware store in the Wal-Mart shopping center for a while and the owners always came in and the were the best, they were always cheerful and very rarely had a bad thing to say. We usually talked shop about the cattle business....dairy cows are still nasty and so is Joyce!!!.... Unfortunately I haven't gotten to see anyone very much lately because I went to work at Radio Shack and then went to school in KY, college that is, that is where I am currently. Well here is what I think about anyone who has an unkind thing to say about Starke KOA :dead: :dead: :dead: I will see everyone when I get home in May.

wuzudon

Hi Guys! How is everything back there in FL? Havent been there since March but will be home soon! I don't know why these people have problems with the Starke KOA I worked at the hardware store in the Wal-Mart shopping center for a while and the owners always came in and the were the best, they were always cheerful and very rarely had a bad thing to say. We usually talked shop about the cattle business....dairy cows are still nasty and so is Joyce!!!.... Unfortunately I haven't gotten to see anyone very much lately because I went to work at Radio Shack and then went to school in KY, college that is, that is where I am currently. Well here is what I think about anyone who has an unkind thing to say about Starke KOA :dead: :dead: :dead: I will see everyone when I get home in May.