State Decals

Coyotegroovy

Does any one remember that decal of the U.S where you can mark that you have been there? Well, I am looking for info on the state version. I seen it on a recent camping trip and thought it was a great idea. My wife and I are from Michigan and would like to display our travels through out this great state of ours. On a side note, I am really thankful to have came across RVUSA! Being fairly new to being a TT owner, I find alot of people have the same questions and experiances as I. ;)

H2H1

Re: State Decals

Hi Scott, and welcome. if you want one for you ID here on the forum like I have , then the site Steve has provided does just that. However, if you want one to put on the side of your camper or window. I would suggest that you contact Ken at GTS. Ken is a member on here and helps a lot of us out, he also has a store where you can order what ever you want.

Kirk

I think that what Scott wants is a large map of Michigan which he can use like the US brag maps which show what states you have been in, but for trips within the state of Michigan. I don't recall ever having seen one for just a single state?

We took our US map down and hid it away when we heard that the rule says that once you have all of the states filled in, you have to go home, stop traveling and sell the RV! :laugh:

Coyotegroovy

Kirk hit the nail on the head! I was not able to find anything comercialy but was able to find a Grafix company in town that was able to assist with the design. Thanks too all for your help!

H2H1

glad to hear you got what you wanted. good luck in your venture.