stove vent flapper hard to find

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by jpeterman57, Jun 6, 2009.

  1. jpeterman57

    jpeterman57 New Member

    The plastic stove vent flapper on my 2004 Fleetwood Prowler 24BH TT has been torn off.
    I have searched the internet high and low for a similar vent with no luck. All that I can find are roof vents, or replacement stove vents that are rectangular. Mine has a semi oval top shade rather than squared off rectangular. the shade is fine, just need the flapper valve but i assume I will need to replace the entire thing.
    Does anyone know where to get one of these?

Share This Page