Suggestion on where to find oblosete replacement leveling jack parts /service

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by Bill Sergent, Jun 6, 2012.

  1. Bill Sergent

    Bill Sergent Junior Member

    I am trying to find parts or service for obsolete leveling jacks for an elderly friend of mine. The unit is an A& E Mark 5
    leveler. They are on a 1989 Southwind Motorhome. I have called and emailed several dealers and they have advised me that
    the units are obsolete and parts and service are not available. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions on a different unit or used parts that
    may interchange on the unit.

    Thank you ,
    Bill Sergent
    619 448 8802 ( San Diego )
  2. JimE

    JimE Senior Member

    Bill there are RV graveyards out there that sell used parts just like you find for cars. Google it in your area and you are sure to find a few. Google nationwide and other than higher shipping costs you should get lucky as the Southwind was a popular model back in the day.
  3. vanole

    vanole Senior Member

  4. Philip.Saran

    Philip.Saran Junior Member

    This place is in Rialto CA, just north of Riverside off the 10 Fwy, called Walts RV
    They buy up alot of Fleetwood exess items and also part out MH & TT.

    Just google Walts RV in Rialto Ca for address and phone#

Share This Page