Suggestions for Air Compressor

Discussion in 'RV Tips & Tricks' started by gn609, May 6, 2016.

1. gn609

gn609 New Member

I am going to purchase a air compressor to carry in the basement to use for inflation of tires up to 110 psi. I am looking for a fast inflation with low dBA any suggestions.
  2. LEN

LEN Senior Member

Homedpot or Lowes and sears have several to choose from that will do the job. I run the pawn shops and they have several also, just know the price before hand and look for one that looks new and test. I have two one in the garage and one in the MH then have a 12 volt in the towed. I have too many things like this but I dont like moving them from one location to another, guess where it will be when I need it.

3. voyaginator

voyaginator Junior Member

I have the Viair 00073 70P Portable air compressor, $42
    Found it excellent for the price, it's a 12 volt portable.
  4. krsmitty

krsmitty Senior Member

I have a Stanley portable jumper/power supply with compressor...12V rechargeable battery.
  5. NascarBobnBeth

NascarBobnBeth New Member

i have a viair 12 volt pump i carry in the camper
  6. NascarBobnBeth

NascarBobnBeth New Member

i have a viair i carry with me also
  7. vanole

vanole Senior Member

I have a Dewalt 1 gal small footprint electric 115 V capable of 135 psi and rated at 71dba. Have had it 6 years no issues pumps up any of the 8 tires on the moho lickety split. Bought it off amazon. HD has one like it running around $140.
  8. dreamcompressors

dreamcompressors New Member

hello sir !
    I come from Dream (China and Germany joint venture) with air compressor manufacturers.We produce a variety of air compressors, which screw air compressor is our flagship product,our technology has the EU CE certification, our aim is to Energy-saving Creates Value and Service Improves Credit!
    If you have any problems, you can give me a e-mail, I will give you the most professional e-mail id
    By the way, This website ( is our shop
  9. dreamcompressors

dreamcompressors New Member

10. Gary King

Gary King New Member

VIAIR Compressor are mostly used !!