Suggestions for Air Compressor

Discussion in 'RV Tips & Tricks' started by gn609, May 6, 2016.

1. gn609

gn609 New Member

I am going to purchase a air compressor to carry in the basement to use for inflation of tires up to 110 psi. I am looking for a fast inflation with low dBA any suggestions.

2. LEN

LEN Senior Member

Homedpot or Lowes and sears have several to choose from that will do the job. I run the pawn shops and they have several also, just know the price before hand and look for one that looks new and test. I have two one in the garage and one in the MH then have a 12 volt in the towed. I have too many things like this but I dont like moving them from one location to another, guess where it will be when I need it.

LEN

3. voyaginator

voyaginator Junior Member

I have the Viair 00073 70P Portable air compressor, $42
    Found it excellent for the price, it's a 12 volt portable.

4. krsmitty

krsmitty Senior Member

I have a Stanley portable jumper/power supply with compressor...12V rechargeable battery.

5. NascarBobnBeth

NascarBobnBeth New Member

i have a viair 12 volt pump i carry in the camper

6. NascarBobnBeth

NascarBobnBeth New Member

i have a viair i carry with me also

7. vanole

vanole Senior Member

I have a Dewalt 1 gal small footprint electric 115 V capable of 135 psi and rated at 71dba. Have had it 6 years no issues pumps up any of the 8 tires on the moho lickety split. Bought it off amazon. HD has one like it running around $140.

8. dreamcompressors

dreamcompressors New Member

hello sir !
    I come from Dream (China and Germany joint venture) with air compressor manufacturers.We produce a variety of air compressors, which screw air compressor is our flagship product,our technology has the EU CE certification, our aim is to Energy-saving Creates Value and Service Improves Credit!
    If you have any problems, you can give me a e-mail, I will give you the most professional answer.my e-mail id dreamcompressors@gmail.com
    By the way, This website (https://dreamcompressor.en.alibaba.com/) is our shop

9. dreamcompressors

dreamcompressors New Member

10. Gary King

Gary King New Member

VIAIR Compressor are mostly used !!

11. dreamcompressorses

dreamcompressorses New Member

12. Abura

Abura New Member

How much pressure supply your Viair 00073 70P Portable air compressor?