Summerize The Camper

xcheck21

After a long cold snowey winter I am going to summerize my camper this weekend. Run fresh water thru the pipes, make sure there are no leaks, flush out the anti freeze stuff. We are excited to start camping again.
:) :) :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :)
:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

rjf7g

Re: Summerize The Camper

Summerized our Gulf Stream about 2 hours ago and am sitting in it right now.

G

u guy's are bums ,, we have a freeze warning for saturday night ,, into sunday morning :angry: :angry: :angry: ,, and to think i was sumerize mine this weekend :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:

*scooter*

Well not to push anyones buttons, but I also kinda summerized the coach. I didn't really winterize it (weather doesn't get that cold) , so it wasn't too hard. Checked the heater, A/C, hot water, generator, engine...etc.. So far, it looks great...Have the flag still at half mast due to the deaths of the four Oakland PD officers that were killed here recently...Yesterday was their funeral.... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

cwishert

Well if we had winter, I really didn't notice. I think we have been out in the MH at least once a month since we got it. Today and yesterday were colder than most of the winter was. Probably because it was the firsr race weekend for the Mud Track and the Dirt Track here locally. At least it quit raining soon enough for both to race. :) So I guess the MH is ready to roll at a moments notice. My son took it to Port O'Connor last weekend and said the weather was just beautiful. I won't be able to go out again until after Easter though. :(

elkhartjim

I sanitized my fresh water tank. Does that count for summerizing? Just counted the number days out since first of the year and I guess 26 isn't that bad. Leaving Tuesday for Pedernales Falls state park for two days and then to Big Bend National Park for 10 days and then back to Kerrville for a three day rally. Glad I sanitized the tanks today anyway.

I am still waiting on my stimulus check for at least one tank of fuel. Oh and Rod, it was so hot here today I had to wear a tee shirt and shorts and still sweated.

G

yea i bet Jim ,,, what was it upper 60"s :eek: :laugh: :laugh:
Now when u hit the upper 90's ,, then that is almost shorts weather for me :approve: :bleh:

LEN

Summerize? I just pulled into the drive way after two and a half months. Saw white things in the air I-5 southern Or, what is that stuff. This could get to be a habit, being on the road, in the sun, on the BEACH all winter YES!!!! Well I have to put mine away for a month or so. Will do a trip with my son and his 5er later in April then to Mexico first week of may for sun and the BEACH. Do I have to resummerize the MH to go again?? Get EM out the weather is warming(somewhere).

LEN

xcheck21

RE: Summerize The Camper

Water is flowin, no leaks, no odors, no problems YAY

Goin to Pine Grove PA for Easter, Thurs thru Sunday

PSYCHED :) :laugh:

G

Yea right ,, Dave ,, i see u too are under a frost warning :eek: :eek: ,, well as of 4/6/09 ,, but we have snow falling right now ,, and into tomorrow ,, but boy i wish it was sand blowing ,, instead of snow ,, sand is warm ,, snow is not :dead: :dead: :dead:

brodavid

you just want to go see your lifeguard,
come on down in about a month, it will in the 80's by then or higher
and no I do not have tag axles, two rear supports, two front supports, and the power train

rjf7g

On spring break, sitting in my camper at Smith Mountain Lake (VA), and it was 36.8 when I got up this AM!

brodavid

730 you jinxed us here, it got to 43 today, only up to 60 for high, down to 38 tonight and then climbing back to 70's in day or two

G

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :evil: :evil:
Well u guy's did better than i did ,,, we hit a sweating 35 for the high ,, with the 15 mph wind ,, took it down to in the 20's ,,, but warm up tomm and the rest of the week ,, heck we even had a dusting of snow this morning :eek: ,, and the mountains got around 13 inches ,,, but it's gonna hit 22 here tonight ,,,

*scooter*

Ha, ha.. Today it started nice warm to nearly 70, then cooled off, and now a slight drizzle of rain. currently about 52 deg. I just wished it would rain. Need it bad. Rain means snow in the Sierra's which means water for the lakes, etc, etc. Made plans to go to the coast, Morro Bay. Can't get in til May. Wow.

brodavid

Scooter , we have a 2000 jeep wrangler sport, that dave fixed up before he got sick, now I drive it for him, what fun

msjackie