sure is quiet

C Nash

Re: sure is quiet

Maybe some of us otta ck on 730. Bet he aint even at the beach :eek: Probably out behind his barn sipping some of that Tennesse moonshine and listening to one of them wave sound machines and thinking he is at MB :laugh: :laugh: ;)

G

ok Nash U caught me ,,,, :disapprove:
But i am getting ready to head out in about 2 hrs ,,,, been good few days here some rain ,, but the weather wasn't to cold ,,, well gonna run
:laugh: ;)

G

well he we go again ,, it's almost the new year and all the rver's are asleep by 9:30 ,, are u guy's practicing for NY or what ??? ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

brodavid

looks who talking, offline before 10pm,
just having fun,
take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR

G

ok so i'm to blame for all of this .. hey wait a sec,, i think Nash did it :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

C Nash

Rod, now what did I do :eek: :eek: You must be letting those cummins fumes get to you :laugh: Better watch it or you'll wind up like DL :eek: . Well on second thought guess that wont be to bad on the road all the time, no worries, all the tan you want, meeting new folks, moving when you don't like your neighbor :laugh: , no grass to cut :) different views all the time :approve: WHAT A LIFE :cool: :cool: :bleh: ;)