Surge protector

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by cchas77, Mar 17, 2016.

  1. cchas77

    cchas77 New Member

    do I need to get a surge protector of so what I need the 30 amp or 50 amp...jayco 26 ft travel trailer
  2. C Nash

    C Nash Senior Member

    If you have 50 amp service cord you need a 50 amp. The jayco probably is 30 amp and if so get the 30. Just do a google search on surge proctectors for rvs and do the research
  3. cchas77

    cchas77 New Member

    Yes I just figured out its 30. I've been researching just trying to figure out what brand and what price so many to choose from.... Thank you
  4. C Nash

    C Nash Senior Member

  5. cchas77

    cchas77 New Member

    Thank you for help
  6. C Nash

    C Nash Senior Member

  7. vanole

    vanole Senior Member

  8. tdst51

    tdst51 Junior Member

    Progressive Industries. The best there is and the best customer service. Above and beyond all the others.
  9. krsmitty

    krsmitty Senior Member

    You may also want to consider a Hughes Autoformer. It is a basic surge protector, but it is also a power booster. It will boost the AC voltage up to 10% when needed.

Share This Page