t.v. converter boixes

fixit

Anyone have any good clues for the best converter box to use with my winegard antenna???? :question:

C Nash

Re: t.v. converter boixes

I just purchased a DVD player/recorder with a built in converter and installed the little batwing gadget on our wingard and it all works fine. Just buy the same type you would for your home.

Kirk

We were using one from Zeneth, but there are several good ones. I suggest that you make sure that you buy one which as the "pass through" feature which will allow a cable connection to pass through simply by turning off the box. As I recall ours cost about $60, less the $40 from the box rebate card issued by our government.

We got ours at Wal-Mart.

G

I replaced the one on the batwing of mine ,, pretty easy really ,, but now i gotta do it agian ,, actually i am gonna rob it off the DP and put it on the gasser ,, as am i gonna do with the LP ,, the DP has a full tank ,, the gasser is at about 1/4 ,, :evil: :evil: :evil: :approve: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

That guy better come and get that DP or it'll be a gasser by the time Rod gets done :eek: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

G

NASH ,, SHHHHHHHHHHHHH , it is our secret ,, don;t tell anyone ,, ok ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: