Tank capacities ?

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by Buckhornroamer, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Buckhornroamer

Buckhornroamer Junior Member

New to us 2004 Coachmen Cross Country 376DS.Would any one know what the various water and fuel tanks hold?. 20 lbs of books and not a bit of info on them. Thanks.
  2. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

WELL I don't know what a Coachmen Cross Country 376DS is, so I will just say what mine has. I have a 36' class A MH. the fresh water holding tank is about 40 gal. the gray water tank ( SHOWER AND DISH WATER) is the same, the black tank, ( u know what that is ) is 50 gallons. I would google the manufacture and see what your are. I think u will find more off the net than in the books. good luck and post back your finding.
  3. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

OK I went and google it, most will have 79-80 gal fresh water tank. 45-46 gray and black tank
  4. vanole

vanole Senior Member

On my Monaco product thier is 3 labels inside the unit that talk about cargo carrying capacity etc. 2 of the 3 labels don't mention anything about tank capacites. However the 3rd label in a hall closet does tell all tank capacities along with the weight per gallon of what they hold (gray/black, H2O and Fuel). Hope that helps.