Tank capacities ?

Buckhornroamer

New to us 2004 Coachmen Cross Country 376DS.Would any one know what the various water and fuel tanks hold?. 20 lbs of books and not a bit of info on them. Thanks.

H2H1

WELL I don't know what a Coachmen Cross Country 376DS is, so I will just say what mine has. I have a 36' class A MH. the fresh water holding tank is about 40 gal. the gray water tank ( SHOWER AND DISH WATER) is the same, the black tank, ( u know what that is ) is 50 gallons. I would google the manufacture and see what your are. I think u will find more off the net than in the books. good luck and post back your finding.

H2H1

OK I went and google it, most will have 79-80 gal fresh water tank. 45-46 gray and black tank

vanole

On my Monaco product thier is 3 labels inside the unit that talk about cargo carrying capacity etc. 2 of the 3 labels don't mention anything about tank capacites. However the 3rd label in a hall closet does tell all tank capacities along with the weight per gallon of what they hold (gray/black, H2O and Fuel). Hope that helps.