Technical Advice

Kali_Mist

I will bet Technical Advice section would most likely be your most visited page, a page for advice on appliances ect.. That is the majority of the questions anyways.
This forum is great the way it is, small and sweet please do not optimize it, just add a Technical Advice page.

G

RE: Technical Advice

that would be good ,, limit it to apliances and hardware inside u'r rv..
I agree this fourm is great in every aspect ,, but it would be nice to have a place for stuff like my coffe pot won't run with the jenny (just a joking example)
But u know where i'm coming from ,,, I hope ;) :)

TexasClodhopper

Re: Technical Advice

Yeah, it would be nice. However, (isn't there ALWAYS a "however"? ;) ) all forums have the same problem with the users actually placing their questions in the 'correct' forum section.

I would like to see a forum divided more on what we discuss here. Something like the following might be appropriate for this RV forum:

APPLIANCES (coffee pots, lights, microwaves, refrigerators, ovens, hot water heaters, etc.)
BLATHER BLATHER BLATHER (where the action is!)
CHASSIS/FRAME/TRUCK (tow bars, jacks, blocks, tires, Ford, Workhorse, GM, etc. [oops! Dodge ;) )
DESTINATIONS/ROUTES (locations, trips, highways, travel costs, trip plans, trip results, best places, etc.)
ELECTRICAL (generators, wiring, hookups, batteries, lights, etc.)
PLUMBING (septic, water, hoses, toilets, showers, faucets, freezing, antifreeze, sanitizing, etc.)
RV TO BUY (blather about which RV to choose)
STRUCTURE/SHELL (roofing, wood frame, windows, doors, steps, storage, flooring, etc.)

As far as separating RVs by CLASS, I don't think anyone here really cares. (It HAS caused some problems. :) )

That's my opinion. What's yours?

G

I know tex,, the post get put everywhere ,, but in the right spot ,, it would be nice to have a tech forum,, so we can discuss what is not working and stuff ,, but till then i will be pleased to offer my OP in the other post ,, i think we need a tech forum for DL's diesel smell ,, i know he puts stuff in it ,, other wise he would not tell us it smells so good ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

TexasClodhopper

I saw DL as he went across the Panhandle of Texas.

It was so windy up there, he had to pull over and get right down where all that diesel smoke comes out just to catch his breath! :( ;)