Tex is in Virginia!!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Texas Clodhopper and his lovely wife are in Virginia picking up their new StreamLite Travel Trailer they purchased from us. They will be here for our Open House this weekend and stay about a week I believe.

H2H1

so glad they made it. I really hope they are really happy with there new TT. But, I know they will, because they got it from one of the best dealers .

Shadow

Please give him a big howdy from Butch and Shirley! And congratulations on their new rv. We hope you have one great open house! Sorry we had to miss it again.

H2H1

well Butch we had to miss it this year. My son is home before he has to go to Quatar for six months. This will be his last deployment. By the time he get back to the states he will have in 19 years in the Air Force and readdy for retirement.

Grandview Trailer Sa

They got here in the nick of time...about an hour after they arrived, it started SNOWING!! Jenny was thrilled to see the snow, but the road they just traveled went downhill fast. Got reports of wrecks...they got through just before it went to crap. Tomorrow and Sat. will be in the 60s, great weather for the Open House. 70 on Sunday. Took them to The Old Liberty Station restaurant and had a good time. On Sunday Tex and I are going to one of my Fast Draw Shoots.

G

yea true Ken ,, but i bet the gun u have is not big enough ,, u know everything in texas is bigger LOL :applause:

G

well if i know Tex ,, and as big as his hat is ,, u would need a bazooka with a pistol grip to soot him ;):p

whitey

Tex I know that you will enjoy that new travel trailer. Have a safe trip home. and watch them corners don't turn to sharp.:triumphant:

TexasClodhopper

HELP! Ken and Linda have locked us into the basement and are renting our trailer to zombies from Chicago! HELP!

PS. Having a great time site seeing ... well, only seeing out one leetle tiny window, but it looks great out there!

rjf7g

When are you heading out? We're bringing the boat down to the lake this weekend. I hope that new trailer is working out for you - we have been happy with the one we bought from Ken in 2007.

TexasClodhopper

Photo Of Our Rig

We are having a great time and earning our keep, too! Even a bad day camping is better than a good day doing anything else! No bad days here.

Here's a shot of what we're camping in now.

View attachment 358

Attachments

• conv_272.jpg
    conv_272.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 0

H2H1

hey I recognized that camping site, I think I may have been there. Tex glad you and your bride are having a great time.