Texas Longhorns

JimE

RE: Texas Longhorns

Im mouning this morning. Wasnt counting on Colt getting knocked out.

H2H1

Re: Texas Longhorns

well Nash and Scooter sorry we (AL) spoiled your night. I really didn't want Texas long horns to lose there QB. I was hoping for a better game with the same results. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Well Hollis it didn't spoil my night. Slept like a baby. Now Shadow might still be in mourning but thought he was an Aggie fan. Really did like to see the SEC win another but wouldn't have cared if the Longhorns had won. Some just take this football a little to far and the media around here is so bias to Alabama it ruins it. Been a War Eagle & SEC fan forever and will always be one. Did hate to see Colt leave the game but Mcelroy also had cracked ribs so he was limited. Still wonder what Boise state could do but until we have some type play off we'll never know. Don't think they could hang with the big schools but didn't think Utah could beat Alabama last year and look what happened.

H2H1

Hey it is all fun and games to me..... I am a Ga. boy and a GA. U fan. I was pulling for AL for a SEC championship. I will have to admit that was the first time I stayed up that late to watch a game in many moons :laugh: :laugh: . I just be glad when FEB gets here for NASCAR

C Nash

Well it want be but about 4 weeks until the roar of engines will wake us back up Hollis. See if Jimmy can make it 5 in a row. Did see where Junior may go on his own after this coming season as a driver owner. Report said he would join Tony and they would also have Diana Kerpatrick as a driver.

H2H1

I know , we are going to the Atlanta race is March. I have already gotten my tickets and RV site paid for. All we are doing now is sitting out winter. :( :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool:

H2H1

And speaking of Dale, if he don't start winning he is going to lose all his fans.. They want a racer and a winner. H e gets the same car and motors just as Jimmie and Jeff does. I think he has lost his will to race as hard as he did in beginning of his career. He has he most fan base and that is paying the bills.

C Nash

Well I feel for him following in the shadow of his dad and being compared. There will never be another like # 3 :(

G

no IMO it's the stupid fines they put on the drivers now ,, for racing ,, hell JR when he first hit nascar ,, in the big leagues ,, he was like his dad ,, if u can't win put them in the wall, bump and bang to get a spot ,, NOW THAT WAS RACING ,, but today ,, they won't even hardly touch anymore ,, cause of being fined ,, i guess that is why i have always been true to NHRA ,, only rules are safety rules ,, other than that ,, it's car and driver ,, and anyone see them trying to slow those guys down ???? :O
Btw nash ,, i was a big #3 fan , back in the day ,, my son's middle name is even Dale :O :approve: :approve:

H2H1

I agree with you and Nash, but Jr. has been on his own for awhile now.It is time to step up or step out. bump draft make racing in my opinion. And Rod yes I do miss the way they started out win at all cost

Triple E

H2H1 - 1/8/2010 1:14 PM

I know , we are going to the Atlanta race is March. I have already gotten my tickets and RV site paid for. All we are doing now is sitting out winter. :( :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hollis, If you don't mind me asking. How expensive is it to reserve a spot for the MH. Did you get right in or do have to be on a waiting list. Educate me on this please. Thanks, -Steve ;)

H2H1

Not a problem the spot is 150.00, it is your spot for the week. We will go up on Thursday and watch the time trials for both races plus be able to watch both. My ticket to the races was 186.00 but that take is all the activity. My RV site is a level grass spot with no hook up size is 45x 30 I think may be smaller. If I want full hook up it would cost me around 4-5k, but that would include all the races and for 10 people in my party. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: PS I will also be able to reserve that spot from now own until I give it up.

Triple E

Thanks Hollis, I will have to plan a trip for 2011. The cost does not sound all that bad. Especially with all that comes with it. When I hit the big lottery, I will get you a space with full hook ups. :cool: :laugh: ;) :) :clown:

:8ball:

H2H1

OK I will remember that and keep you to it :laugh: :laugh: I have only been once and now I am hooked