Thanks to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkhartjim

I have made the decision to vacate this board. I've learned alot and maybe I've offered some help to others. Doug and snowbird continue to be a threat and so its best I just move on. Rod, Ken and especially shadow that tried to help me get the Agigie War Hymn I appreciate your inputs. Heck...I helped darlin fix her shades. Tex...what do you say? Its been fun. Doug wants to find me and bury me in a Bronx sandpit and snowbird is just looking for a man to kill because I hate women.

Thanks again, Jim

I've sent messages to Cindy and all I see is that she is more active on the board.

G

RE: Thanks to all of you

Hey Jim ,, don't leave us ,, the chances of those two finding u are on in a million
I wouldn't let this get to u ,, and i know that u have recieved threats ,, but stick around ,, the rest of us are still here ,,,, I'll send u a pm in a bit ;) :approve: :disapprove:

ARCHER

Re: Thanks to all of you

Sorry to hear that your leaving just because someone made some comments. I can hardly believe that they were really serious. Anyway, good luck.

hertig

if there is someone here who annoys you, just put them on ignore and you won't see anything they have or will add.

If anyone has actually threatened you, contact the authorities.

H2H1

John do leave us, block the 2 nuts out. If you will do that then you want see what they have written. I think you have played a valuable spot on this forum and we would hate for you to go. I ask that you re consider your thought and just block her and who ever Doug is OUT. JOHN you are a big part of this forum and with your expertise we don't want to lose, so please stay.

TexasClodhopper

I thought this crap had stopped, but apparently there's no way to stop the PMs from getting through.

Here's the contents of an email that I sent to 'webmaster@rvusa.com':

How dare you let 'snowbirdinflight' and 'dougandbeth' continue on this forum after you've actually read some of the stuff that they've been writing in PMs to 'elkhartjim'!

They actually wrote some of this stuff out in public, and you eventually deleted it.

I'm starting to get the impression that you would allow anything to go on.

I will gladly take on the role of Moderator. There's no way I would allow these two birds to keep harassing another member of the board enough that he would completely leave.

If they get enough emails about this, then perhaps they'll do something.

Either way, we'll know where the loyalty lies.

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member

Hey Jim,

I added SnowbirdinFlight and DougandBeth to your ignore list so they can't PM you anymore, which they haven't since 4/2/08. How are they continuing to threaten you? Do they have your email address or something?

Cindy :)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Jim,
Sorry to hear about your decision to leave. We will miss you. I did send Cindy a PM on my thoughts also. Stick around a few days and see what happens.

H2H1

Sorry Jim I kept referring you as John, but don't leave just yet wait and see how the outcome come out.

USMC

Snowbird has never been a threat to you. She would never hurt anyone. If you claim otherwise then you are lying. She was the one who had to put up with all you guys and your abuse. You have no proof you just want to lie to everyone and make them think the worse. You sir are no gentleman.

USMC

TexasClodhopper - 4/8/2008 7:51 AM

I thought this crap had stopped, but apparently there's no way to stop the PMs from getting through.

Here's the contents of an email that I sent to 'webmaster@rvusa.com':

How dare you let 'snowbirdinflight' and 'dougandbeth' continue on this forum after you've actually read some of the stuff that they've been writing in PMs to 'elkhartjim'!

They actually wrote some of this stuff out in public, and you eventually deleted it.

I'm starting to get the impression that you would allow anything to go on.

I will gladly take on the role of Moderator. There's no way I would allow these two birds to keep harassing another member of the board enough that he would completely leave.

If they get enough emails about this, then perhaps they'll do something.

Either way, we'll know where the loyalty lies.

Let's see those supposed PMs from SnowbirdinFlight! I can't speak for DougandBeth but, I know SnowbirdInFlight hasn't sent any PM's to anyone. This is a bald face lie from the person claiming it!

USMC

elkhartjim - 4/7/2008 10:09 PM

Doug and snowbird continue to be a threat and so its best I just move on. snowbird is just looking for a man to kill because I hate women.

Lets see these 'so-called threats from SnowbirdInFlight'. You can't produce them because they do not exist.

DARLING

JIm
If you leave, it proves who the REAL bullies. :(

Darlin

PS Honey was impressed when WE fixed our shades. :) He had serious doubts it would work that easily.

DL Rupper

Hey Jim, just lock and load. That will get rid of them. Damned if I would worry about the 2. I have them on my ignore list. Their crap isn't worth reading.

Grandview Trailer Sa

I had forgotten that Snowbirds husband is USMC, wonder who is actually doing the writing.

Don't bother thanking me for telling everyone, I won't see it, you are also on my IGNORE list.

USMC

DARLING - 4/8/2008 6:44 PM

JIm
If you leave, it proves who the REAL bullies. :(

Darlin

PS Honey was impressed when WE fixed our shades. :) He had serious doubts it would work that easily.

Jim's leaving because he knows he lied about my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.