Thanks to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCHER

Re: Thanks to all of you

I think it is enough said at this point. Let's all start over and be kind and caring towards each other. Sometimes the mouth or fingers run off in a different direction than the brain. Life is so short, let's be kind, please. I just care about all of you and hate to see someone hurt. ;)

G

Re: Thanks to all of you

my other view is this ,, ENOUGH ,, and thanks Cindy for the straighting out of this issue ,, as Archer said ,, let's start over ,, we all here rv (I HOPE) any way ,, for me this a new start ,, but i gotta tell u ,, if that darn Tex Of Grandview start typing agian ,, i'm gonna quit ,, they just make me so mad ,, :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:
Now that is the new start for me ,, humor agian ,, and some thought this was a rv tech issue forum :laugh: :laugh: :eek:
Well it is ,, and if all the newbes can kinda like look over our sillyness ,, then we can help them ,, heck we have more know how people on here than i have ever seen ,, and ALL of us learn from any of them ,, so let's go out and have fun ,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.