Thanks to Big Bilko and Cindy

try2findus

Big Bilko, the Foster's beer was unbelievable and how thoughtful of you to think of us and we missed you being there. I have a video I will also try to post to help you see part of the M&G.

Cindy, thanks also to you for the RVUSA T-shirt and the mouse pad. I am putting it to use now!

G

RE: Thanks to Big Bilko and Cindy

I agree also ,, even though i didn't have any of the foster's ,, but was a great time ,,
and again thanks ,, Cindy and Big Bilko ,, u all did good :approve: :approve: :approve:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Thanks to Big Bilko and Cindy

Thanks to everyone who helped put this together. Yes, thanks to Big Bilko and Cindy, but also thanks to Shadow for the hotdogs and everyone who came, cooked the food, put up with the weather and got to know each other.

big bilko

Pleased to be involved even it was from afar. Looks like you all had a great time and I will have to see if we can make it next year. regards to all from Down Under .Big Bilko. :) :) :) :) :)

G

well since u replied to this ,, i will thank u in person ,, THANK YOU ,, u did as much as actually being there ,, u have the rving spirit ,, actually i should say all of us on rvusa thank u ,, but as u said ,, there is always next time :) :approve: :approve:

JimE

If anyone posts any pictures from the event I would love to see them.

G

well we forgot to mention one person who contributed his part ,, and that is Hollis ,, he supllied the porta potty ,, thanks hollis ,, u made me relieved ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

actually ,, they were waiting on me to show up ,, yes i was late ,, but they went ahead and ate ,, good thing too ,, hollis was starving ,, and ken said he was chewing on the firewood ,, but i made it ,, late, but made it ,, but i did miss out on the friday night feast ,, but saturday's was just as good IMO ,, and tex's breakfast sunday ,, was great ,, simple ,, and great :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: