The Albums

SnowbirdInFlight

Has anyone noticed all the junk comments being made on the Albums? I noticed a bunch on mine and then I saw DL Rupper also has them. They look like automatic spam or something. Crazy! Guess I'll let Cindy know in case she hasn't seen them.

H2H1

Re: The Albums

Snowbird, sorry about my comment, I just said that you was about 25 miles from my home and if I had known that I would have come to visit just to say hello. I want post you a comment anymore if that bother u

SnowbirdInFlight

Hollis your comment was just fine. Someone else got on my album and DL's album and it looks like a bunch of gibberish and links to who knows where. I reported them to Cindy and hopefully she can delete the bogus comments without deleted the valid ones. I'm not deleting my albums because of some kook.

By the way, I did respond to your comment and told you we could have shared some grub and had a glass of red wine and got aquainted! I enjoyed your comment and the fact that you would have come to meet me. :)

DL Rupper

Hey snowbird, I just deleted the bad comments. You can delete each or any comment without deleting the album. I'm not sure what the comments were all about, but one of the comments on one of my pictures had the word CHINA in all the gobbledy gook. :question:

SnowbirdInFlight

Thanks DL, I didn't even notice that because my pics are too big and you have to scroll over to see the 'delete' option. I took care of them. Heaven only knows where they linked to. :eek: