The Boat is in the Shed and one Camper is Winterized

rjf7g

It's that time of year. I just brought the boat home from the shop tonight and put it away in my shed. A couple of weekends ago, we winterized one of our campers but have continued camping in the other. I am not one to wish away my time, but I keep thinking spring is right around the corner! Perhaps we'll all be able to catch up with each other at Kenneth's Open House!

utmtman

Re: The Boat is in the Shed and one Camper is Winterized

Its doesnt hurt to be prepared for one of those warm changes in weather that sometimes sneak in during the winter. Back in the day I would leave the camper packed for just such an occasion or any emergency that came up so we could just load it on the truck fill the water tank and hit the highway. Of course back than you did not have all the bells and whistles the new campers have so did not have to do anything to winterize it.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Becky, hope to see you in the Spring too!! Sorry you had to winterize one of your choices of camping, but tis the time of year.

rjf7g

Yeah, I would have kept it going if they didn't turn the water off in the campground! By the way, the slide did just fine in the downpour last week. We filled the fresh water tank on the Tioga and have been camping in it still, running the generator. We are looking for a place down there to get it inspected, any suggestions?

rjf7g

Yep, it's due this month...thanks for the info! See you soon.