The CAT is a Purrin'

Triple E

For you who want to know, here is the scoop. I had to have the "Injection Actuation Pressure Control Valveand Pressure Sensor" on theHEUI pump replaced,and a new modified springand O ring on the oil filter mount installed. :( The motor home is running like a champ. Hollis, it just cost me my left arm and my right hand. The parts costwhere not bad but the labor killed me. :( Oh well what can you say. :) Next weekend we will be on the Columbia River then on to Ravensdale. :cool: I want to thank Rod, Mr. Nash and dBarton for all their help. dBarton saved me from having it towed to the wrong place. THANK YOU. :) :approve: :cool: Len you too. I cannot leave you out.

H2H1

Re: The CAT is a Purrin'

glad you got it back and the cat is purring like it is suppose to.Now get that cat in high gear and head out . :laugh:

C Nash

Well good to hear that you are up and running Steven. I also lost a arm and leg on out trip. BLOWOUT on right rear inner tire. 6 new ones now though. Just should have took my advice I give to others Replace tires at 7yr. Mine were 10 yr old. Nobody to blame but me, I know better. Could have saved myself about 800 bucks if I had got the tires from my son. Will give Good Sam an A plus on their road service. Verdict is still out on CW.

Triple E

I also had a SOS done while she was in the shop. SOS is CATs term for engine oil test. I change the oil last July, 2009. I have over 5,000 miles on this oil, not to mention the two hours a month athigh idle time during the off season. The test came back as good as new. So once again I will not change the oil until next year. Gotta love that Synthetic Motor Oil. The only thing different that I will do next year, I will switch to CAT filters instead of the Donaldson. Donaldson has been a great filter but I have been talked into switching to the CAT. Not much different's in price so why not.