The Englishman

TexasClodhopper

Here's a little Christmas present for us all. Enjoy!

[SIZE= 12pt]As ya'll know, our friend Steve "The Englishman", has recently been posting some of his experiences here on the forum. We've all enjoyed them so much. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]I've enjoyed them enough to find a place for those stories and any future stories so they won't get all tangled up here in the traffic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]Bookmark his site, because you will want to keep reading.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]Here's a little news flash for you.
[/SIZE] [SIZE= 12pt]The Englishman is one of our RV friends that is preparing for a tour of America in 2009. In the mean time, he is ripping up his keyboard telling the tales of a lifetime. Let your mind wander across the sea and visit his web site here.[/SIZE]

cwishert

Re: The Englishman

Thanks Tex, I really find The Englishman fascinating and romantic! Can't wait until I have time to sit and read all that is on that site. I have saved it to my favorites. :)

TexasClodhopper

Thank you, and be sure to Register (I'm the one 'in charge' of the email addresses, BTW. NO SPAM!)

The only way to comment at his site is to Register.

I'm sure that The Englishman would like to read your comments on each article.

Besides, Registered users might get a little extra notice about new things! :clown:

elkhartjim

Dangle that carrot Tex. I saw that the first six to register got a ride in a hot air balloon. True? Or a free tank of fuel...it is the season for giving. Just ask my ex wife.

G

Tex ,, u have WAY TOO MUCH time on u'r hands ,, but i like it ,, and i did register ;) :approve: :laugh: