The phrase "Welcome to the forum"

TexasClodhopper

It might interest ya'll to know that upon doing some short research, I have found that the phrase "welcome to the forum" was first used on this forum by "rv Wizard" on 6/26/2002 in message #12432.

Now that is an old tradition here that just gets carried on and on! :approve:

C Nash

Re: The phrase "Welcome to the forum"

Wow Tex and you found that with just a short research :laugh:

G

well he is limited to what he can search for ,, nash :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :8ball:

TexasClodhopper

Yes, they only let me search for every other letter on odd days, and the other way around on even days. :clown:

G

it musta taken tex ,, at least a yr or so to come up with his findings ,, i know that he can only type a letter at a time ,, and that is a letter per week ,, part of the odd ,, even thingy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

C Nash

See I told ya'll that dodge diesel smoke was affecting DL :laugh: 2020 post and now DL is welcoming Tex :laugh: :laugh: ;)

G

tex never get's bored ,, he finds stuff to research ,, wonder what will be next on his list about this forum :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

TexasClodhopper

Oh, after an exhausting ... 2 second search ... Rod (730) is the top user of smiley faces! :clown:

It's so nice to be active (no, Kirk, I'm not referring to trips to the bathroom!) :clown: