Think I'll burn the Motor home!!!

LEN

Just kidding, but this place has just gone dead. Need something to get it going again " SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING OR DO SOMETHING"

LEN

G

well at least u got my attention Len ,,, i for one am out and about ,, and i bet u can't guess where ??? :) Yes i am at the beach ,,, decided at the last minute to do a Aug. trip ,, and i am really luving it ,,, weather is great ,, cg ,, not to packed ,, and the surf ,, well i can't say enough about it ,, been out body boarding since i got here ,, even went out last night about 11pm ,, was great . Gonna be here till around the first of Sept ,, or when it starts getting cool ,, right now it is great upper 80's to lower 90's ,, and the lows are in the upper 70's ,, all but last night ,, it was 83 @ 11.45 ,, but oh well :)
btw ,, len i like ur post :applause: :D

H2H1

Well Len I have been saying that for awhile now. I guess no one is out or not having any problems. BTW I guess is good. We are home now, and waiting on Maria knee operation. She is doing one and once it well, then a knee replacement on the other one, first one should be in 2 weeks we are hoping. She is getting clearance from her heart Dr. & our family Dr.to go ahead with the surgery. We have been camping once a month now since we joined the local GS club. I think we will miss the Oktoberfest this year, but that all depend on how well Maria knee gets. Nov we will be doing a thanksgiving get together with the club. Then that should hold us over till next March, then we start all over again. The condo in Panama City Beach was flooded and repairs are under way there, if they get finished ahead of schedule we will do the beach again.
Not much to say now, all have been up dated. next post soon I hope, OH almost forgot, we did get Maria a 2013 Honda CRV, SO SHE HAPPY ABOUT THAT.

LEN

Well we have been tied up on weddings and more to come. Plus a big garage sale. Then the sale or rent of our condo, so a bit of work today. As most know winter is my RV time and stay at home summers, although did get two weeks in hawaii June, July. Otherwise kind busy but boring.

LEN

akjimny

Boss Lady and I have been pretty much home-bodies this summer. We did try one trip down to the Russian River for red salmon, but it was hot (mid-70'd, which is hot for Alaska but cold for Rod) and the Boss Lady was having trouble breathing. Motorhome has been sitting in the yard ever since. I did make it a nice parking pad in the back yard and will probably be moving it back there in a couple of weeks and get it winterized. 10:00 o'clock news said temps are going to get down into the 30's tonight, so winter isn't too far away.
You folks down in the warm country keep on camping and posting. I check the website every other day or so and will post something up if I think I can help or just have a comment to pass along.
Hollis - Tell Maria that Katie and I wish her the best with her surgery and will keep you both in our prayers.

C Nash

well Jim, the low here tonight ay hit the high 50s. Been a pretty mild summer so far but humidity has been high. Hate to hear you say winterizing!! Guess its time for us to winterize south. Hope the boss lady improves.