thinking of buying need sugestions

bestpal1

My husband and I are thinking of buying a travel trailer. We have four small kids and want the trailer to be able to grow with them. We heard there are some trailers that have 4 bunk beds in addition to the queen size bed. Is this true who makes them? What should we be looking for we want to get something nice and comfortable but not break the bank. Help!!

FREDDYBEE

I CAN SELL YOU A SMALL BUNKHOUSE TRAVEL TRAILER THAT WEIGHS ABOUT 3200 LBS. THIS UNIT HAS ONE LARGE BED AND 4 BUNKS FOR KIDS OR ADULTS. THIS UNIT IS FULLY SELF CONTAINED AND AIR CONDITIONED. CALL FREDDY BEE AT 800-559-8228 OR CELL 702-525-3399. WE ALSO HAVE A 16' AND WEIGHS ABOUT 2000 LBS. THAT SLEEPS 8 PEOPLE. THIS IS A VERY POPULAR UNIT. HOPE THIS HELPS FREDDY BEE. GO TO MY WEB SITE WWW.FREDDYBEE.NET AND VIEW HUNDREDS OF ITEMS FOR SALE. I HAVE TRAVELED OVER 700,000 MILES IN MOTOR HOMES IN THE LAST 50 YEARS AND CAN GIVE YOU A LOT OF INFO. FREDDY BEE.

C Nash

Hi Bestpal 1, go to rv shows and different rv dealers and look at them all. Makes great week end fun taking the family and checking them out. We have driven as far as 200 miles just to look ar rvs in the past. Looked in Alabama, Ga, Fl, Tenn and Miss. take your camera because they will all start to run together and you want remember where that floor plan you really liked was or maybe you are not to the point of where I am now. Can remember seeing something just can't remember where :)