This has to be the best

CampingFam

Hi, I'm new to the RV USA forum and I wanted to say hello to everyone. I also must say that RVing must be the best way to vacation!

I have so many wonderful memories of vacationing with my family when I was a kid. We had a motorhome, and yes it could be crowded but it was great too. My brother always slept on the little couch-bed, my sister slept on the transforming kitchen-table-bed, and I slept in the king bed "loft" with my parents. It always seemed like such a grand adventure!

Well, I look forward to getting to know everyone here and learning more about your adventures.

C Nash

Re: This has to be the best

Welcome to the forum Cindy. great group here and hope you jump in on the opinions :)

C Nash

Woops, Cindy is this free adds at the bottom of your post? :(

C Nash

Hope she comes back and explains the adds. Maybe she is a sponser on the forum. I haven't looked. Seems to be a camper.

G

yep ,, sure looks that way to me ,, i hope tex don't see this :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Tex is out counting his money he made in the oil market :laugh: :laugh: . Cindy post looks like an ad to me, wonder why she want answer you back Nash.

Kirk

It may be an honest post, but with the adds on the bottom I do have to wonder. Especially since when you visit the CampingFam profile you find this.

Date registered 7/8/2008 7:37 PM
Last logon 7/8/2008 7:56 PM

Kind of interesting since I can find no connection to any of the advertised sites and this forum? A post with advertising from a new member just after joining is always suspicious to me. Add to that the fact that she made five posts in five forums in one visit.

If Cindy is legit, why not come back and explain? The ball is in your court Cindy, if there is a Cindy.

HZMTLT

RE: This has to be the best

Does it matter if she/he was here to post an add. By everyone responding it is giving into what they want...buzz about them.

I think I will worry about camping in the Keys next week instead and figure out how to drink all those frozen drinks! ;)

Grandview Trailer Sa

You have a great time in the keys next week! Wish I were going to be there also.

What you seem to miss is the fact that this is a free forum and everyone who registers here agrees not to advertise here. I pay to advertise in the other areas of this site, but do not here. If one person is allowed to do it, things will run amuck.

C Nash

Fireman Bob, I for one would never buy or patronize anyone seeking free publicity where it's not supposed to be. Just mark it off your list if near. Wow, the keys and I am just going to the Alabama coast next week. Better not let Rod know are he will be wanting to go with us if beach is mentioned :laugh:

G

BEACH ,, did i hear BEACH ,,, hey Nash i would love too ,, but going local this weekend for the wife's BD ,, but the beach is in the plans for the last of august :bleh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

BEACH :laugh: BEACH :laugh: BEACH :laugh: BEACH :laugh: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAACH :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Rod call the sand man and have them to bring you 32 yds of sand and put in a small plastic pool. Now you have your own beach, and you can have a beach everyday when you get from work. :laugh: :laugh:

Enjoy your trip to Misty Creek. where the life guard

G

sorry ,, Hollis i tried that ,, when we put in our pool ,, i wanted to keep all the sand for infront of the garage ,, like u siad ,, i would have sand all the time ,, but am thinking of putting in a wave machine in the pool ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:

Pillaz

RE: This has to be the best

Going to the Keys!!!!!!!!!!! I need to quit my job and go with fireman bob. Have a good time and stare at some bikinis for me. :cool: