Time of year

G

Well i must say this ,, we are heading into the most dreaded time of the yr ,, well for me anyway :approve: :approve: ,, the shadows are getting longer ,, the pool water is getting colder ,, and the sun is going down a little earleyer everyday ,, that means i need to start looking for my carhart jacket ,, in the next 2 weeks ,, I"LL NEED IT ,, lows in the 50's ,,, brrrrrrrrrrrr ,,, anyone got a peminant rv spot on the equator ,,, never have to change seasonal cloths there :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Re: Time of year

When I got up this morning had to do a double take at the temp 58 outside said no way until i went outside. Fall was in the air here in Alabama today but bet summer will return

G

If it does ,, Nash send me a PM and let me know u'r sending it my way ,, i'l take all the upper 90's u don't want :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

C Nash

Football about to get cranked up so the heat will too with all the bragging. :laugh:

DL Rupper

Dang it's been in the 40's to 50's at night all summer and in the low 60's all day here on the Washington/Oregon Coast. We certainly haven't had to use our a/c since we were inland in the June timeframe. :cool:

Go Bucks. Maybe they can actually win the National Championship sometime. 2 tries in last 2 years and they were embarrassed both times. :( Well since I'm really from Utah, lived in California, Illinois, and Oklahoma my chances are good I can root for somebody. Maybe the Sooner's will beat the Horn's this year. ;) :laugh:

Now Settle down Jim, Tex and all you Texans. Just kidding. NOT. :evil: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Well Jim I root for the Utah State aggie's if and when they are hot. Not too often. Go Bucks. Did I mention I also lived in Ohio and my son's still live in Ohio.

I'm flexible, I root for the Oklahoma State Cowboy's when they are doing good.

When I first started Full-time RVing I had a Texas drivers license and vehicle registration and claimed I was a Texas resident (3 years) so I guess I'm a Texan too. :approve:

H2H1

OH NO, DL a Texan and drives a DIESEL DODGE to . Just maybe he been fooling us and he has a few oil wells also :question: :question:

C Nash

Think the cummins diesel smoke just addles the brain :laugh: :laugh: ;) :evil:

H2H1

go get a cat, that would solve all your problems ;) :bleh: :approve: :evil: