Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

roamr

I'm looking for a TPMS for my 5er and tow vehicle. I've looked at Bartec, Doran, and a few others online.
Does anyone have any recommendations??

vanole

Re: Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

I have a Doran and it has been fine. Easy install, support has been awesome. Don't know anyone with a Bartec maybe someone else will chime in. Will say this with the Doran they do recommend metal valve stems.

Jeff

Clay L

I have been using a PresuurePro system (one of the first ones for RVs) for several years and it has worked fine.

Steve H

RE: Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

airspeed - 4/29/2011 3:50 AM I have TST http://www.tsttruck.com/?gclid=CMmDid3FwagCFQTe4AodKwcFqw. I have put about 5000 miles on it and no problems. For the month of April they have a 3 year warranty and free shipping. Not much time left.

We have this same system. It works quite well and has already saved us from one tire disaster when it indicated a slow leak (happned to be a loose valve stem) on top of the North Cascades mountain pass!

Triple E

That is not a pass you want a blow out on, Steve. Chances are the TPM saved you life.

H2H1

well I may have missed out on the 3 years warranty, but I am planning on getting the TPM system