Towing our 2004 Park Avenue

Lg4

34 foot Coachman Class A, with Ford V-10, from reading posts on this site I think pulling a full sized Toad should not be a problem. I would like a few recommendations which tow dolly I should look at getting.
Anyone here using one with the extra space on the front that could haul a golf cart or my Harley Low Rider?

Still have not been able to pick up our new MH because of all the snow. Buried the 3/4 ton 4 x 4 this morning taking the Mrs to work.
I am really looking forward to camping this summer!!

H2H1

Re: Towing our 2004 Park Avenue

Hi Kim ans welcome, I have Fleet wood and I use a master tow dolly. I saw on e bay last week where someone had what you are looking for. I suggest you to go to e bay and do a search for car dollies. Good luck with the snow and it will be gone soon and you can start camping. :laugh:

Lg4

Thanks for asking, Weather is finally warming up. Snow is melting fast. Lots of flooding going on in ND at this time.
We decided on and ordered a new Kar Kaddy 3, should be a pretty nice unit for towing.
In a few more weeks it should almost be decent in this part of the country.

kb0ogt

i picked up a year old forest river cardolly that i found off craigslist. the best part is that it has electric brakes and a break-away switch. got it for 700 bucks. the tires still have the nubs...

H2H1

as long as she / he got the title no lien. most trailer and car dolly dealers don't sell on credit. they want the money up front. I know that is the way it is around here. I price one last year with a trade in, they offer me 300 for mine and still wanted 995 for there. no deal on that one.

elkhartjim

In Texas, my experience has been utility trailers including tow dolly's are not titled. I have a 10' utility, 20' car hauler and a tow dolly and none are titled. The tow dolly does not even require a license plate.

brodavid

JIM, our trailors and dolly do not need license but you can receive a title for them, which is wise, too many start to wlak after they get home.

take care

PS hey 730, LIKe my new ride, no turbo but gets all day travel on one charge