Trail-Lite Bantam Garage Model

rckkrk

Hello,

I'm interested in any info regarding the Trail-Lite Bantam Garage Model. I've seen the web-site and saw a few postings regarding this trailer but I haven't actually seen it. Sounds like a great idea. Tows easy and fits in the garage.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular model or know anyone who does? I'd be interested in any comments.

Thanks...Bob

treeohtree

I hadn't heard of this one, but would be interested in looking at it, as I'm seriously considering a Casita or other such mobileminihut. What is the web site &/or mfg's contact info?

treeohtree

Tnx for the web site,,, as i said, I'm serious on the Casita, tho I haven't made a commitment yet. If you want to look at it try www.casitatraveltrailers.com or go with a toll free 1-800-442-9986 I already have my tow vehicle Dodge Dakota, which is way more than enough for a minimobilehut, I'm fixin' to get the trailer in Jan '02.

Kim Bodley

Actually saw one of the garage model Bantams at a dealer that was prepping it for delivery to a customer. Look like it would easily fit into a garage, but I have to say that it seemed a little cramped inside. Have you seen one yet?