Trailer Bathroom Kits

xcheck21

I have a 8.5 x 20' enclosed trailer. It is essentially an empty box. I added a circuit breaker box so I can plug in a gennie on the outside. The gennie supports my ac/heater rooftop unit and my power strips inside. (16 outlets)
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a toilot/shower and holding tanks for fresh water, grey water, and black water and install such in my trailer to make it more like a regular RV. I can get help with the plumbing if necessary.
Thanks ;)

C Nash

Re: Trailer Bathroom Kits

i would go check some of the rv graveyards and fine bathroom fixture that would work. It can be done. welcome to the forum

xcheck21

hey thanks for the info. I was hoping to find something new. I have seen many new trailers such as mine with these kits installed, cabinets, sinks, showers, toilots etc etc,
and the search is still on.

;)

xcheck21

any ideas where to search, i have been googleing for days with no luck :(

thanks ;)

C Nash

Any rv dealer should be able to order what you want. PM me with exactly what you want and I may be able to help. I have a friend in the rv business that has a warehouse full of new older parts for Airstreams.

Kirk

One thing to keep in mind as you plan this undertaking is that your waste tanks must be lower than the source of the waste that drains into them. That would mean that for most cargo trailers the toilet would need to have a false floor that the toilet sat on and the tank could then go directly below. that would also be the easiest way to install the tank, with the drain plumbing passing down through the existing floor to dump valves located under the trailer.

For the gray water tank, the sink is pretty easy as the tank could be located directly below the sink, but for a shower you would need the false floor situation again to get the drain above the tank. If you have enough head room, that would not be a problem, but you could have problems standing in your shower. I suggest that you take the time to plan all of these things before you buy the tanks.