Trailer Leak

connectswires

I have a bad leak in my fifth wheel 2002 8275s prowler. The floor is rotted out. It has that thin flooring. Anyone had this problem and where do ya find the floor.

H2H1

Re: Trailer Leak

OR BELOW YOU R FEET :bleh: :bleh: Sorry to hear about your problem. I would cover it as soon as you can to prevent any more damage.Now I would think if it the floor you may have a water line leak under the floor. I think some of the more RV experts will come on and give you some hints or advice. GOOD LUCK

elkhartjim

Have you located where the leak is starting? If so, have you made repairs to stop the leak? If the answer to either is no, then don't worry about repairing/replacing the floor. If you have made repairs to stop the leak, I would start tearing the floor out and replace with treated plywood. Make sure you put the rug back down so you'll have a place to put your feet; that way you'll always know where the floor is....

TexasClodhopper

Sometimes it's nice to have the floor below your feet ... it keeps you from falling all the way to the ground. By the way, the ground is usually below the floor ... but if by chance you find that the sky is below the floor ... call 911! :clown: