travel trailer

rockyford708

me and my wife are looking at buying a 24rk ameri lite. any info would help us as far as product and purchase. they want 15000 for a 2010. i only get 2 weekends off a month. so we dont need a real expensive rv unit. but we will use this camper for camping and vacations. when we can. and we pull it with a 2010 dodge 2500 crew cab short bed. with 5.7 hemi automatic. and do we need a equal i zer bar.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: travel trailer

Hello there, and welcome to the forum.

I sell the Amerilite, let me get you a 2011 for thesame price. 15K is about right for a new,well equipped trailer.With that I mean the Platinum Package, DSI water heater, double door refer, Ducted AC, Spare Tire and maybe the Brite Package. I just sold a 2011 like that.

I might, just might, have a 2010 24RK traded in. It is actually sitting here waiting for the man to pick it up. He is going to look at another trailer while here and talking trade. I don't know when that will happen though, it has been ready a month...

rockyford708

were gonna wait a little bit, cause i need to pay off to cars, by this summer so i will get back in touch with you. how far is virgina from colorado. we would have to pick it up. a rv

Grandview Trailer Sa

VA is quite a ways from Colorado, just go to my website and on the left side you will see a link to create a map to me. After April, they will be 2012's.

www.grandviewtrailersales.com