Trip to beach

Domingo

Here I go with stories again

The kids wife and I where camping on mustang island for sring break. a couple of months ago. The water was still cold and kind of windy. I was plannning of not getting in the water when my two year old decided to venture into the water. A waved knoked him down I ran to get him when we both fell down and my swimming trunks came off to around my anckles. a laddy and her husband witnessed the whole thing. She turns to her husband and says see I told you the water was too cold.

H2H1

Re: Trip to beach

I bet that converted to a very small sighting. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

cwishert

Well I am glad to see you got to enjoy spring break! Thanks for the story. I hope you get to get back to the beach soon and be able to tell more "Exciting" stories! :clown:

brodavid

wait till Rod gets to myrtle beach and the stories about his lovely lifeguard

G

yea ,, yea ,, yea ,, i bet this yr ,, there will be all male LG's :angry:

H2H1

oh well we will get some type of a story even if it is a male. Rod is a modern day Mark Twain, loves to tell stories. :laugh: :laugh: BTW Only 8 more and he will be gone. I hope he takes his LT and still post some of his experiences while there. :laugh:

G

oh the LT is already packed ,, but my Daughter ,, won't let me use her web cam ,, i guess i'll just go buy one ,, well as of now 6 more days :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve:

Domingo

June is my next trip. I loved Arkansa. Maybe we will go that direction. I think we want to go to Eurika Springs. Maybe we can get more stories while camping. any sugestions.

H2H1

OK THIS A WARNING :clown: :clown: :clown:ROD is heading to MB TOMORROW. Bro Dave , you and Ms Jackis be on the look out. He had stated he is coming to see you, so lock the doors close the drape, he will sneak up on you. OK JK you. I know he has been waiting for this trip since he was there last year. We all wish him a happy time while there.

brodavid

we been warned, new rules at the beach, we will see if we have to ask you guys for money to bail Rod out JK

brodavid

Help, he is on his way should be here around 11am, JK
will try to get to see Rod unless he sees the beach first