TripleE

Triple E

Re: TripleE

Too late. The damage has already been done. However I would sit back and watch the sunset. :approve:

Oh Len, Thank you very much for the phone call. And my offer is always open. :approve: :approve:

H2H1

what damage. did I do something here that I don't know anything about

C Nash

Well it sure has me puzzled. :eek: Think Steve has lost it. :laugh: Snow blinded :laugh:

H2H1

DANG now I am feeling like Rodney Dangerfield, no respect, no respect at all. BTW Steve we have a Camp Ground picked out for our 3rd M&G, and I am not telling you. haha :laugh: :laugh: . But I am sure itis JUSTlike the one we stayed last year.

Triple E

Len just wanted you to know that for the first time I climbed the Vantage Hill without over heating. Drove over the top at 184 degrees with the oil pressure at 48 psi. Before I would have to stop and let it cool down and still crossing over the top at 220 degrees at 23 psi oil pressure. You were right, thank you, a new radiator solved my problem. I think it was worth every cent. I am a happy camper now. Nice not to have to worry about finding a place to pull over to cool down. :cool: I in the Wenas Valley tonight and heading for Lake Tipsoe, Ravens Roost and Bumping Lake tomorrow. :approve:

LEN

It sure did the trick on mine. On the 6500 miles in Canada and Alaska had no problems what so ever and the % of grade there makes most roads in the states look like Kansas, Dorthy. We hit some 10-12% and stayed nice and cool, just see a little fluctuation as the thermostat opened and closed.

LEN

Triple E

A little late on my trip but Lake Tipsoe is still snowed in. I can never remember the lake being snow in this late in the year. Never made it to Raven Roost, don't know why except I ran out of time. Bumping lake was warm with a little rain at night, perfect.

I just got back from the Miles City, MT. area. My temperature gauge reached 203 crossing the Divide. Man it is nice to be able to relax and not worry about over heating. :cool: