try n to find a 30.5 rlsbg Hitchiker 2005- 2007

debsu50

Hey. does anyone know if there is website,just for used Hitchikers ,forsale by individuals? We have been for sveral yrs. check n out all the rvs,and we decided to go mid size,we like the hitchiker11 30.5 rlsbg.5th wheel.We still have our home forsale.if anyone is interested in the Liberty MO. area.it is on Craigs list.135.ooo. by owner.1/2 acre. we have our truck.and since the new rvs have gone up in price! we are searching for used,but really clean, 2005-2007.thats the floor plan we'd prefer.Any adveise for us as starting full time rvers. in December. We have heard we wont want a washer combo. yes and no on double pane windows We would like atleast a window tint.or the solar.We know doubles are heavy and hard to find.Do the windows get really hot.? someone told me theres did.the 30.5 hitchhikerhas a washer area.Do we need one ? debsu50 :)

Kirk

Re: try n to find a 30.5 rlsbg Hitchiker 2005- 2007

I have yet to meet any fulltimer who has ever lived with both single pane windows and the double pane thermal ones who would ever consider any RV that does not have the double pane. If you don't get them, you will wish that you had. Single glass windows come with aluminum frames that have no thermal break. As such they stop wind but have almost no insulating value at all. Dual pane with thermal break (all quality ones have this) have good R value, depending upon the manufacturer. In addition, single pane windows will sweat constantly in cool weather and there is nothing that you can do to prevent it. Of all of the upgrades in our motorhome, after 8+ years, dual pane windows is one we will never consider being without.

Dual pane windows are common and are even standard on many of the better quality RVs. I suspect that most Hitchhikers that you find will have them. But you would make a terrible mistake to buy one that doesn't have them.