Two more questions

akjimny

1. Install my old CB radio - Yes or No?

and

2. 25 foot shore power cord and 10 foot sewer hose - Long enough or should I get extensions?

C Nash

Re: Two more questions

Why not install the old CB as long as it works. Some of the newer ones may have features that are better such as weather warning. I always carry extra power cord water hose and sewer. Just be sure you have a power cord of proper size.

LEN

Yes to the CB, don't use them much anymore anyway but I do want and have one.
Sewer hose have 35' and needed 25' in the last park.
Power cord never have needed more than the 25'.

LEN

CharlieS

I have needed extra power cord once and extra sewer hose once. Never had a requirement for the extra water hose, but I carry one anyway.

H2H1

Well I must add my 2 cents here. I have a CB bought it new and it would not transmit, I do like to listen to what is going on on the highways by way of the truckers . I also have 2 sewer hose, 2 water hose, plus and extra one in case I need to do a hydro flush in the commode. Only had to do this 2 times when company shower up and never used a MH bath room. She thought it was like the home commode. Now as for as the electrical power cord, I have 2- 14 gauge,a 50' and 100' plus a heavy duty one . I guess I am being like Rod and worry to much as what could go wrong. :laugh: :laugh: