u know where

G

well i am ,, as most know right now ,, on the beach ,, been good weather so far ,, had the tropical storm Alberto knida threaten us ,, but no biggy,, it amounted to nothing but rain ,, CG is kinda empty now ,, but i know by tomm and thru the weekend it will be packed ,, i will keep u posted ,, well maybe ,, if i remember to log in ,, :eek: :stupid:

akjimny

Well it's early yet. I'm sure you'll be getting good, hot weather soon. Weather up here has beeen in the mid-60's and nice, except for the birch pollen. Enjoy!!

C Nash

Great that you are at the beach Rod. Keep us posted. We are at Brierfield Park waiting on the family reunion Sunday. Take care and enjoy.

H2H1

well we just got back from Panama City, Fl. this Monday. I started rechecking the MH out yesterday and found the front AIR not working. dang seem like it something is not wanting us to go to Utah this year. I got a local RV tech going to look over it today and see if there is something he can do to get it back working. If not I will order a new one from Ken and have it installed, I am thinking of getting one with a heat strip just in case we are at a park and it is cold or cool and the MH needs warming up. Saving my propane.

vanole

Hollis,

Prior to my run south for the winter I replaced all three A/C's and went with A/C heatpumps the price diffeence was about $75 a unit. Did not get to use them in Miami much but sure did in Jax. Like what I seen for the little bit that I used them. The heat pump combo could be another option for you.

Hopefully whatever you have to have done you don't have to fiddle with the boards and thermostats. I still have Mr. Hendrixs e-mail etc if you need him.

V/R
Jeff

H2H1

Thanks Jeff, as of now it is in the shop and they are going over it. but while in route there I found out the dash air is not working. This is getting the best of me. I and my ins. just paid to have the whole unit last spring and now it not working. I am thinking of flying, hell if anything goes wrong while on the road I will catch hell from my BOSS LADY, and everyone knows if the lady isn't happy, no one is.

C Nash

Hollis you could probably took your inside cover off and spun the fan and it would have started. Hope it turns out well for you

G

well i have also had some mechanical probs ,, my left rear tag brake hung up on me when we got here ,, i tore it apart once we got setup ,, but by then it was cool and was ok ,, all the springs and such are ok ,, i think i may have some condensation in the brake fluid ,, that is one thing i have not done ,, and that is flush the brake fluid ,, well i will deal with it when i get home ,, right now i have a pair of vise grips on the rubber hose to the tag brakes so they won't work ,, that way at least i can get home,, no biggy i still have the other brakes and not loaded down that much. btw i paid more for gas in TN then it is here ,, got it for 3.12 in Spartanburg ,, drove to Columbia and i seen it for 3.09 ,, but that will change this weekend ,, right now in MB it is about 3.22 well i will post more soon ,, and also the wifi is now free here ,, they got a deal thru the cable company

akjimny

Gas here in Anchorage is $4.41 to 4.43 per gallon - - - - and we pump oil here - - - and refine it here - - - and it's still that high. Go figure!!:(:(

H2H1

OK guys found the problem I had a loose plug on the wiring, they cleaned it and reconnected it back up and now the AC is back working.Also the dash AC was fixed also, they found a loose strater valve they tighten it up and recharged the system. SO now it is all go on Tuesday to Utah.

G

well the troubles continue ,, yesterday the handle to the refer broke ,, i cked with everyone here in MB and no one had the part ,, they had to order it ,, i even tried to buy the handle part off a demo unitn they had at CW here ,, it was the same size ,, but they would not ,, well for now i have it super glued till i get home ,, then i will order the parts and fix it,, and the weather turned yucky at the beach ,, was cold and rainy all day today ,, and spose to be that way all weekend ,, but that is ok ,, i have to make a trip to Paris Island anyway ,, and get the tag axle thingy taken care of ,, to get home ,, but as of now ,, it looks like a sardine can in here ,, they have filled the CG and have folks staying in the overflow area ,, most are locals ,, and they will be gone by Sunday or Monday ,, andn the beach is great ,, they are short on life guards agian this yr ,, the guy that has our area was pulled from one of the county pools to cover the weekend ,, but he is not complaining ,, he said the beach is better then the pools anyway

G

well today was good ,, if u can call kids everywhere " good" but i am overlooking that ,, and i think that the parents should teach the kids some CG ethics ,, the beach was packed also with kids running wild ,, also 2 of the big black biker clubs rented a beach house next to the CG and had a big pool and beach party today,, they had a DJ and such ,, it was loud ,, and u guessed it ,, folks at the CG complained about the music ,, well there was nothing that could be done about it ,, for 1 ,, it was on private property ,, and 2 they had the permits to have it ,, the only thing was it had to be over by 10pm ,, which it was ,, i was laughing at all the CG folks hovering around near the area where it was ,, even the staff of PL was there ,, but nothing they could do ,, btw it was a great party ,, me and the wife and daughter went ,, great time ,, lot of good food ,, and met a great bunch of folks ,, which my wife and daughter are now in NMB,, still parting with them :)