uploading Pictures to Album

Pillaz

The first two pics I uploaded went fine. After that it kept telling me the file was too big. I reduced the file size to the point where the pictures were grainey as heck. It still said they were too big. Anyway you could allow a larger file pic upload.
Size does Matter!

cwishert

Re: uploading Pictures to Album

I had the same trouble with mine but after they are on the album they seem to look ok. It took me forever to even figure out how to resize the pictures. Try to resize them to just under the 400 whatever. Hope that helps.

Pillaz

Thanks, That worked. They seem grainey on my computer but look good in the albums

Shadow

Help Carol !! We took some pictures and scanned them to our computer but for the life of me we can't resize them. Could you send one of the kids over ? :laugh:

cwishert

Actually Butch one of them lives in Needville. She could probably have it resized, cropped, and any thing else you could do to it in less time than it would take us to even look at the picture. :laugh: I can't tell you how to do it cause I am a very hands on person and it takes me hours just to figure out how to get to where I saved the pictures. Good luck on getting those pictures on the albums. I can't wait to see them! :) :cool: :laugh:

Shadow

To funny, We are right here in Fairchilds. Richmond is our mailing address. Been a bit busy so may give it a try again this week. This old computer has been acting up so may get a new one soon.

cwishert

You might be next door neighbors and not even know it. She lives on Chmelik Rd. That is really a coincidence. I didn't even know there was a Fairchilds before my daughter met her husband. We may actually meet each other sooner or later. :cool: