UTAH

H2H1

Just thinking out loud. I am thinking of heading out in the Spring to Utah. Although we have been in some areas but never camped. So what I am asking is for sites to see and placed to stay. I know this may not developed due to the cost of gas that is predicted for this Spring/Summer any suggestion would be appreciated.

Triple E

Re: UTAH

Hollis I going to try to send you a file for camping. I will send it to your email. The file is .csv and has to be opened in EXCEL.

Triple E

I thought you had a Garmin. This is a list of the RV welcomed campsites in the US, including Utah. If you had a Copilot I would have it already loaded into your POI data base. :cool:

H2H1

Hi Ken, I can open Steve email on my LT. I just don't know if I can down load it into my GPS as a POI. I will try that tomorrow

H2H1

Gee thanks , what are you doing putting a jinks on me already. JUST KIDDING, But really I have that all printed out and inside the glove box on the MH.

Triple E

To be truthful I have been really bored. I have learned to write POI for my GPS system and that has kept me pretty busy. I just finished US_FIRE_ARM_DEALERS. I have most of the firearms dealer in the US listed as POI. I also have the campground, RV_CAT_NETWORK, US_CAPITOLS, and RED_LIGHT_CAMERAS and Speed_ cameras.

Now I am working on Specialized Fiber Glass shops. Rod doesn't know it but he put that one in my head.

H2H1

dang, you have been busy. do you have a camera/mic on your PC/LT. If so pm me it and I will call you on SKYPE

Triple E

I have been trying to call you with skype video. No answer. I can't leave mine on-line because of the phone card. But I will keep trying.

H2H1

Sorry I was off doing something, back on now, and will be on for awhile